Stamping and Assembly Technology
The stamping machines employed at Bogner can be sub-divided into two areas:
- The progressive stamping: for that we use Bruderer high-performance stamping presses and Haulick + Roos high-speed presses between 200 and 800 kN pressing force
- The bending and assembling technology: for that we use 19 Bihler stamping and bending presses (GRM 80, RM 40, MC 42, GRM80E and Bimeric 1500).
We can handle material thickness of between 0,02 and 3,00mm.
In addition to the familiar forming method of production, we are specialized in assembling complex modules (composite plastic technology) including micro-components. We can also offer economic solutions for sample parts and small-scale production runs. The full range of our customers when developing their assemblies - providing support from the prototype stage through to series production.
- Manufacturing of precision components, stamping, bent components and assembly parts
- Thread tapping
- Touch welding
- On customer‘s request, we can also have formed components coated to order. The components are supplied loose or in strip form
- We can also have items automatically packed in trays, blister packs etc.