Precision tooling and stamping with Bogner GmbH & Co. KG from Keltern
Our company was founded in 1985 as one man business. Now is Bogner GmbH & Co. KG from Keltern with 35 employees on an area of 3.500qm strong.
We have been supplying the automotive, electrical, electronics and telecommunications sectors for many years with high precision stampings, bent components and assembly parts.
Our range of services includes:
- Development of automated stamping- and mountingtoollines
- Manufacturing of stamping, bending and assembly tools to a length of 1450mm for medium to large scale production
- Manufacturing of precision components, stamping, bent components and assembly parts on our 19 Bihler stamping and bending presses (RM40, MC42, GRM80, GRM80E, BM 1500)
- In our progressive stamping we use Bruderer high-performance stamping presses and Haulick+Roos highspeed presses between 200 and 800 kN pressing force
- Assembling complex modules (composite plastic and metal technology) including micro-components
- Thread tapping, welding, riveting, touch welding
- Contract manufacturing in our tooling center
- On customer‘s request, we can also have formed components coated to order. The components are supplied loose or in strip form
- We can also have items automatically packed in trays, blister packs etc.
We design your product with our experienced staff and our qualified system. For the technical implementation we offer you the suitable production possibility and suggest you the best stamping or assembling solution. » more ...
Bogner tool making
With our long-time experience in metal business, we can respond faster and flexible to customers’ requests. Which we manufacture in our own Tooling Centre. » more ...
With our modern machine park of about 25 stamping and bending presses we produce high-precision stampings, bent components and assembly parts in various sizes, quantities as well as for applications with all materials suitable for punching in a thickness range of 0,02mm to 3,00mm. » more ...